2020 NEWS FLASH
GIBBS GOES BEST OF BREED AT PIEDMONT UNDER SUSAN HUNTINGER
Hilton Head Kennel Club 2016 - Reserve Winners Dog @ 6 months of Age
Labrador Retriever Club Speciality 2016 - Best In Sweeps
Coastal Carolina LRC Jan 2017 - Best Of Opp sweeps (Both Days)
LRC Piedmont 2017 - Best Of Opp Sweeps
Raleigh Durham LRC 2017 - Reserve Winners Dog
Raleigh Durham LRC 2017 - Best In Sweeps
Greater Atlanta LRC 2017 - WD-BOW-BOS (5pt Major)- Breeder Judge - Shaun Williamson
LRC of the Piedmont 2018 - RWD - Breeder Judge - Linda Major
LRC of the Piedmont 2018 - WD-BOW (5 pt major) Breeder Judge - Judy Chambers
Westminster KC Dog Show 2018 - RWD - Judge Paul Campanella
Maryland Sporting Dog Club Supported entry 2018 - WD BOW - (3 point Major) Breeder Judge- Vicky Creamer
Maryland Sporting Dog Club Supported Entry 2018 - WD (3 point Major) Michael Faulkner
MJLRC supported entry 2018- BOB - Breeder Judge Judy Chambers
New Brunswick KC - Select - Breeder Judge Nancy Arbuckle
Bronx County KC - Select - Breeder Judge Guy Spagnolo
LRC Potomac -2018 - JAM - Breeder Judge Jean-Louis Blias
Keystone LRC 2018 - Select Dog - Breeder Judge Jeff Gilmore
Mid-Jersey LRC supported Entry 2018 -BOB - Breeder Judge Gerado Saldana
Trenton Kennel Club 2018 - Group 2 -
Trenton KC 2018 - BOB - Desmond Murphy/Group 1 Debra Thornton
Miami Valley LRC 2018 - Select - Breeder Judge Joan Saldana
Miami Valley LRC - BISS - Breeder Judge Gerado Saldana
Raleigh Durham LRC 2018 - Best Of Opposite - Breeder Judge Keri Schooler
Raleigh Durham LRC 2018 - Select Dog - Breeder Judge Jan Granneman
Union County KC 2018 - BOB - Breeder Judge Janet Farmelette/Group3- Judge Robert Slay
Staten Island KC - Best Of Opposite - Judge Danny Seymour
Plainfield Kennel Club 2018 - BOB -Judge Michael Manning
GPLRC 2018- AOM - Breeder Judge Shannon Charlton
GPLRC 2018 - BOS - Breeder Judge Krista Beal
LRC of Greater Boston 2018 - BOS - Breeder Judge Jean-Louis Blias
LRC of Greater Boston 2018 - Select - Breeder Judge Pauline Georgi Mortier
(more updates to come)
Copyright 2020. Mar-Moye Labradors. The content on this website is not public domain. Please do not download or copy our graphics without written permission. All rights reserved.
OFA Finals - Hips: good | Elbows: normal | Eyes: normal
EIC: clear | Long Coat: carrier
For information on Stud service please contact Mike Horne
904-716-4279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org orHorne Labradors Facebook page
* Breeding to approved bitches with industry standard clearances.
* Stud Fee is $1800, which guarantees 2 live puppies. Repeat breeding offered.
* An upfront, non-refundable $400.00 service fee is required. This fee is considered a deposit towards the full stud fee balance and is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due within 7 days upon the birth of 2 live puppies.
* Timing is everything: Progesterone testing is highly suggested to increase your odds of a successful breeding. We'll be happy to guide you with obtaining the best timing.
* Shipping fees, extender and shipping boxes are not included in Stud Fee. We appreciated you making prior arrangements for these items.
* Extender: $30 per collection - Boxes:$30 each